The Dyslexia Guide


Dyslexia Knowledgebase

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 


Educational Psychologist Schools may have a special needs co-ordinator (SENCo).
Parents who are concerned about their child's literacy difficulties, should first approach the school. The school may arrange for the child to be assessed by a SENCo or by an educational psychologist.
Parents may also arrange an independent assessment with a Chartered Psychologist.

© RuleWorks - All Rights Reserved - Policy -