How to Export Oracle APEX Data to a Spreadsheet
The comma-separated values (or CSV) file format is a delimited data format which has fields separated by the comma character and records separated by the newline character.
To add a spreadsheet (CSV) download link to your Oracle Apex report:
- Edit the region containing the report
- Click on Report Attributes
- Under CVS Export, select Yes
- Specify a separator. For example: , or ; (in APEX Version 2.2 or higher)
- In the "CSV download link label" field type the text to use for the download link. For example: Spreadsheet